Today I celebrate being published for one year! What a rollercoaster ride it’s been.
I can honestly say it’s a journey you need help with and I have been blessed with great people I’ve met along the way who have helped me.
So if you are planning on getting published, make sure you surround yourself with those who are willing to walk this road with you!
I would like to make special mention to the following people, without listing everyone (otherwise I would be here all day)
- The Book Bloggers and Influencers who have taken my book, read it, loved it and spread the word all over social media! You are amazing and I am so grateful for you!
- The Facebook book clubs who have taken me in as a part of their community, and told everyone about Perfect Imperfections! You are my strongest support structure, thank you! I feel like we have all been friends a lifetime!
- The Authors I have met who have huddled around me in a special community, where friendships are formed, and ideas are shared. I learn and grow and I’m inspired by you daily! Thank you for sharing your passion and knowledge with me!
- To my phenomenal fans I’ve come to find along this path, you melt my heart! Your love for my work is overwhelming! I’m so grateful for your loyalty as well as your support! Thank you for spreading the word and thank you for all the stories you have shared with me of how my book has impacted your lives!
- My Publishers, Olympia Publishers, you believed in me and have catapulted my career as an Author. Thank you for all the marketing tools and advice, and for getting my book into the hands of every place possible. I am forever thankful!
- To my family and friends who have supported me every step of the way, I am so indebted. Thank you for celebrating in my success and supporting my dreams. Thank you for believing in my abilities and telling the world about my work.
We all celebrate this journey together, because you are all a part of my memories and you are key to my success.
Love you all!
Remember Sharing is caring so please feel free to share this article with friends and family
Like my Page on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Connect with me on my Website www.tarynleighauthor.com