With Christmas around the corner, we all struggle to find the perfect gift for those around us.
So I thought I would put together some idea of what you can buy, or make, for those Book Lovers/Authors/Writers around you.
Here is a list of my favorite ideas:
- Personalized cushions with funky book saying on them.
2. A handmade Book Clock
3. Book related jewelry. Even a charm bracelet with books on it engraved with names of his/her favorite book.
4. Personalized book mugs, either from Authors who have their own mugs or Quotes from their favorite books
5. Scented Candles smelling like old or new books
6. Homemade bookmarks. They can be wooden laser engraved, or knitted or printed
7. A book lovers gift in a jar. This jar can contain an Amazon gift card, a bookmark, a book lamp or anything else book related.
Send me any other ideas you might have!
Remember Sharing is caring so please feel free to share this article with friends and family
Like my Page on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Connect with me on my Website www.tarynleighauthor.com